A Funderland Season Pass includes the following:
- Unlimited riding for 1 person for the entire 2020 riding Season (Jan 18, 2020 – Nov 2020. Click here for our 2020 calendar)
- 10% discount on retail and birthday party packages. (Birthday party and retail discount is for Season Pass holder only, cannot be applied for non season pass holders.)
- Half priced weekday wristbands for a friend of a season pass holder. (Limit one half priced wristband for each season pass holder per day on the following days.)
- Mondays—Thursdays in May
- Wednesdays—Fridays in September (after Labor Day) and October
- Special Season Pass holder only event, specials, discounts and more with submission of email information!
- Bring a friend for FREE Days. (Limit one free wristband for each season pass holder per day on the following days.)
- Mother's Day
- Memorial Day
- Father's Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
Click here to purchase now or call (916) 456-0131 to reserve yours today!
Fine Print: Season Pass is not refundable, or transferable, and is valid for unlimited rides any day Funderland is open to the public (private events/park rentals not included). Prices include tax, and are subject to change without notice. Season Pass is also valid for discounts off birthday parties, retail food, or merchandise. Notification of Season Pass must be mentioned for discount. Discounts valid for season pass holder only, and cannot be transferred to a non season pass holder. Use of the Pass by any other individual other than the person whose name and picture appears is prohibited and will result in cancellation of the Pass. All rules and safety guides must be followed at Funderland. Parents are responsible to read and explain the Fun & Safety Guides posted at each ride to their children. Any rider not following rules or regulations will be asked to leave. Some rides may have height and age requirements that a Pass holder may not meet. Funderland does not allow any expectant mothers or guests with hard casts to ride the rides. One adult parent per day may use the parent pass. Funderland reserves the right to close due to weather conditions. Funderland is not responsible for accidents, loss or damage to property. In accepting this Pass, the pass holder agrees to assume all risk.